Available in 15″ and 16″ seat sizes and in GPD and GPJ styles
It may still be possible to order saddles suitable for smaller children and ponies in the form of the THV/BALANCE Bug saddle, which can be as short as 12 inches to 14 inches, or a slightly larger version in the form of a THV/BALANCE Robin in 16 1/2 inch. Please talk to your registered Consultant or the office for information.
The photographs include one that shows a pony and rider working in this saddle in a GPD style.
The saddles all come with a range of standard pony and rider friendly features, which include:
- Soft, high quality seat leather that feels comfortable from the first ride.
- Adjustable, removable knee blocks.
- 3 well spaced girth straps on separate webs for good choice in girth placement, saddle stability and safety.
- A flocked panel, that helps with saddle stability on these, often times, round ponies.
- Available in a range of pony friendly widths.
- The Wren is available in either 15″ or 16” seat lengths.
The Flap length (measured from the stirrup bar to the longest part of the flap) is approx. 14 inches on the GPJ style and 15 inches on the GPD style
Colour Options and Bespoke Details
The saddle is available as standard in Black or Brown but leather for the knee pads and the trim can be ordered in different colours.
Please contact the office for more information if you want to discuss non-standard options.
Note* The use of the swinging e bar on these saddles means that THV asks that riders always use some form of safety stirrup when using these saddles. This should be standard practice with junior riders and there are many different designs on the market.