Saddling Services Offered
- BALANCE Saddle Consultations.
- BALANCE Saddle Checks & help for those who have previously bought saddles
- Lecture-Demos and Workshops/Courses/Clinics
- Coaching & Support for those helping their horses through the BALANCE Remedial Process
- Follow up support using Skype/Facetime/Videos and phone calls
- Consultations can also be done at Hofor Stables (a beautiful place with a great outdoor and indoor arena, ideal for saddle fitting sessions). The facility can be rented for a small fee.
- If you need help ordering anything from the BALANCE Homepage, you can contact me anytime for assistance. I also do have a small stock of BALANCE items (like Pads) available.
Just about any place within Switzerland and the close surroundings. Free time slots are hard to find in my agenda; therefore, I need to fix dates about 2 – 3 weeks in advance.
History with BALANCE
“From 2001 onward I spent a few years in the United States with Pat and Linda Parelli. One day, just before the Savvy Conference in September, I was introduced to two ladies from England. Apparently, they had some saddle trees that needed to be tested. I had no clue at that time, that this was the beginning of a grand and wonderful experience. The most precious of all: my friendship with Carol Brett and Lesley Taylor. They never got tired about sharing their deep knowledge about horses with me. I was then- and still am – humbled and impressed what change a saddle can do to horses and riders! I was privileged to do a lot of training over the years with Carol and Lesley in the UK. Carol – and sometimes also Lesley – regularly came to Switzerland for saddle clinics. They educated me as a saddle Consultant and later instructed me at Hofor Stables together with the owner, Mrs. Claudine Kroll and her horses. Afterwards also doing sessions for other horses and riders. “
“Before I started my path with Horsemanship in 2000, I served a 3-year apprenticeship as a horse professional in 1991. I was competing in show jumping, dressage and was heading a riding school for many years. After I got back from the United States, I worked as a freelancer until I started my job at Hofor stables. I instructed the Hofor trainees, trained the stable`s young horses and showed them at dressage competitions. Today, two of these horses (owned by Claudine Kroll) are being further developed and trained by Gareth Hughes in England – he successfully competes them internationally…we might even see them at future Olympic games…..
Every year, I am heading summer camps for young people. If you are curious to learn more about my camps, please visit us at www.pferdeartist.com .
I am happy and grateful that I met many interesting and wonderful people on my way so far. Let me mention a few of my wonderful teachers and mentors, besides Carol and Lesley:
- Stephanie Burns, Gavin Scofield, Reni Gareth Hughes, Luis Lucio, Pat and Linda Parelli, Ronnie Willis, Supercamp and many more.
German & English